2 inch black malleable threaded pipe
Black malleable pipe threaded with a 2 inch BSP tapered thread
Please note the following :
Two inch pipe is Nominal bore this is not 2″ OD, the outside diameter is 60.3mm
Black pipe is a generic term it is not coated or painted black – it is the colour of the metal oxide formed during mill production.
- Every piece Has its ends deburred on a grind stone and cleaned with a wire wheel to reduce sharp burrs
- Visually inspected for defects
- Genuine BSP threads on medium wall pipe – This is NOT decorative 1mm ERW conduit with pretend threads
- Natural mill finish – Not red oxide pipe
- competitive prices that our customers are used to>
- Value added service any questions about finish, configuration lengths, Design advice or absolutely anything else Just ask.
All threads are visually inspected for quality there may be some imperfections most notable upon close inspection will be 3 sets of dots where the jaws of our threading machine holds the pipe during the threading process. this is a raw industrial product there will be nothing that effects the integrity of the product
People call this different things, maybe you know it as Gas barrel, Steam pipe, Pressure pipe, Black iron, malleable pipe or even blue band pipe or tube.
What ever you know it as, if your looking for 2″ nominal bore pipe to screw into malleable iron fittings, this is the pipe your looking for, if you want plain pipe to cut and thread yourself select Un-threaded, or if you want a piece ready to use, select threaded both ends from the options above, we even have an option of threaded one end if you intend to weld one end
Maybe you are looking for components for making some industrial style furniture, or a pipe shelf assembly this will do the job and look authentic.
This is not cheap conduit that so many importers are selling, this is genuine self colour mild steel pressure pipe offering strength and authenticity to any industrial style décor project
As stated above if you want your workings out double checking or any other technical questions we would love to hear from you its all part of our service